Welcome to POJH!
Michelle Bamat, R.N., B.S.N.
Certified School Nurse
Hello! My name is Michelle Bamat. I am the Certified School Nurse and Mary Jane Rocco, R.N. is the health room assistant providing school health services for students attending POJHS. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Monday - Friday when school is in session.
7:15 am to 2:35 PM
Pennsylvania Department of Health
require the following screenings:
1. Height, Weight, & Body Mass Index (BMI) Percentile.
2. Vision (near and far acuity).
3. Hearing 7th grade students, students with documented hearing impairment, or
4. Scoliosis (curvature of the spine) 7th grade students.
5. Dental Exam 7th grade students.
(The exam is performed by the school dentist only with parent/guardian written consent. Students also have the option to have a dental exam done by their private dentist at their own expense and a written report of the exam must be returned to the school nurse).