It's no secret -- the key to educational success is not confined to the classroom. Students need strong parental and community support.
That's why we've created this website. We want to provide as many resources as we can to help parents understand Everyday Mathematics, a conceptual math curriculum that teachers in kindergarten through fifth grade are using in their classrooms.
We understand that the strategies teachers use today may be unlike what you remember when you were in school. That's because years of research and study has helped educators better understand how children learn best and teaching methods have changed.
What can you expect from Everyday Math?
• Problem-solving approach.
• A curriclum that explores math beyond basic arithmetic.
• Emphasis on communication and teamwork.
• Connection between math and everyday life.
• Frequent practice of basic skills.
What can you find on this website?
Last Modified on November 20, 2013